IPLONGATE is a software gateway for LON networks. It serves as a high-performance connection of visualisation systems to a LON network based on LNS. IPLONGATE primarily fulfils the requirements of major building automation systems with complex network architecture and provides OPC as a standardised interface for this. In addition a web server is also integrated in IPLONGATE.
|System requirements||LNS version 3.0 or higher (e.g. OpenLNS) |
Windows 7, 10, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 or newer (32 bit or 64 bit)
USB port for licence dongle
|Features||- High performance data server for connectiong LON networks to supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) or building management systems (BMS) |
- Connects to LNS server locally or as lightweight client over TCP/IP networks
- OPC® server (DA 1.0, 2.05A and 3.0 compliance tested)
- integrated Web server
- Fast project planning and administration, Online configuration and monitoring due to full LNS integration
- Access to network variables, structured elements and configuration properties and monitor sets
- Supports up to 5.000 LON devices per IPLONGATE instance (Observation)
- Supports up to 20 LNS project databases on a single PC
- Start as Windows service
- LNS server licence not included (must be ordered separately)
- Available languages: English and German
Our offer is intended for certified specialist companies. All prices are understood to be net, plus value-added tax (19%).