LON® OPC® Server and Web Server for LNS® 3.x, OpenLNS (LNS 4.0) and IzoT (LNS 4.1). The functionality of the trial version is the same
as IPLONGATE Premium and there is no limitation of the number of network variables or configuration properties.
Using the trial version IPLONGATE automatically shuts down after 8 hours.
IPLONGATE is a software gateway for LON networks. It
serves as a high-performance connection of visualisation
systems to a LON network based on LNS. IPLONGATE
primarily fulfils the requirements of major building automation
systems with complex network architecture and
provides OPC as a standardised interface for this.
In addition a web server is also integrated in IPLONGATE.
|System requirements||LNS version 3.0 or higher (e.g. OpenLNS)
Windows 7, 10, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 or newer (32 bit or 64 bit)
USB port for licence dongle
|Features||- High performance data server for connectiong LON networks to supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) or building management systems (BMS)
- Connects to LNS server locally or as lightweight client over TCP/IP networks
- OPC® server (DA 1.0, 2.05A and 3.0 compliance tested)
- integrated Web server
- Fast project planning and administration, Online configuration and monitoring due to full LNS integration
- Access to network variables, structured elements and configuration properties and monitor sets
- Supports up to 5.000 LON devices per IPLONGATE instance (Observation)
- Supports up to 20 LNS project databases on a single PC
- Start as Windows service
- LNS server licence not included (must be ordered separately)
- Available languages: English and German